Cam-Air’s customized, engineered services maximizes your energy savings, while eliminating the risk, costs and time associated with doing an energy upgrade yourself. Our experience and knowledge, eliminates the ‘unknown’, which is not only more cost efficient, but time efficient. The faster we can upgrade your facility, the faster you can resume 100% production.
Initial Feasibility Meeting
Site Field Verification
Progressive Financing Option
Disposal & Reclamation
Environmental Stewardship Award
Our engineered services include
ON-SITE ANALYSIS & AUDIT: NO STONE LEFT UN-TURNED
- Extensive & exhaustive evaluation of existing facility
- Diagnose “lowest hanging fruit”
- Measure a baseline
- Utility bill analysis
- Project discussion: current status, expectations & goals
ENGINEERING & SYSTEM DESIGN: GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT
- Photometrics, drawings & customized technology layouts
- Technology demonstration
- Variable options offered to pin-point and facility & corporate goals
- Energy calculations, long-term cost analysis and technology comparison versus existing and any competitors
- Shows ease of installation
FINANCING: NO CAPITAL REQUIRED
Cam-Air is trade allies with multiple utilities, all over the united states, which allows our customers the benefit of our expertise and knowledge of maximizing these utility incentives in your favor. There are instances where Cam-Air is able to provide your company more incentive money when compared to an in-house project or local electrical contractor. This is our business—allow us to do the dirty work and bring you more money!
Tax Rebates and Deductions:
Cam-Air works closely with energy engineers that have certified hundreds and even thousands of these energy projects. Avoid the risk of using an ‘unknown’ and allow Cam-Air to deliver the verifiable & certified documentation required for the IRS!
- Confirm proposed technology meets rebate requirements
- Maximize rebate for customer
- Process pre-approval paperwork, if applicable
- Complete and submit applications
- Monitor installation and make sure deadlines are met
- File final applications and conduct post-approval audit, if applicable
- Follow through on payment processing
Cash Flow Maintenance Agreement:
Sick and tired of the cost and time of maintaining your lighting? Metal halides, HID & Fluorescent lamps have short life spans, causing massive failures in facilities & properties where lighting is a premium. Storing lamps…..Lifts…contractors…materials…freight…all these cost money and time whenever you need re-lamp your lighting infrastructure. Work with our Cash Flow Maintenance Agreement where
Work with our Cash Flow Maintenance Agreement where we incur ALL of the costs with a lighting retrofit–ZERO out of pocket costs on your end–and share the energy savings with us. We maintain the lights for the duration of the term and you can carry on operations without having to think about your lighting system ever again. Set it and Forget it!
Green lease agreement (GLA):
Cash is tight or the budget already in place? No capital…no problem! Cam-Air’s innovative financing options allow our customers to obtain a facility upgrade, eliminate maintenance with no money out of pocket.
INSTALLATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT: INSTALL QUICKLY, ACCURATELY AND WITH MINIMAL DISRUPTION
Cam-Air’s installation partners span across the southeast as well as in other areas of the USA, allowing for competitively priced installation costs. For those customers that contract for cam-air full turnkey service, a dedicated project manager is assigned to your project to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Ensure proposals stay within budget
- Work with rebates department to make sure rebate is processed properly, if applicable
- Handle agreements and insurance related items with installers
- Conduct pre-construction meeting
- Track project
- Make sure project is complete by deadline and to satisfaction of customer
- Conduct final walk through
- Ship recyclable and return materials
DISPOSAL AND RECLAMATION: NO LOOSE ENDS
Cam-Air has local recycling firms to properly dispose of your old materials & equipment. For all hazardous material, a certificate of proper recycling will be issued. Cam-Air can completely take care of the burden of handling hazardous materials after a retrofit.
ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP AWARD: SHARE YOUR SUCCESS
Cam-Air presents this award as a public relations opportunity to companies that significantly reduce harmful greenhouse gasses through the use of patented lighting products and systems.
The recognition includes the presentation of an award plaque suitable for display and assistance from our communication department in developing and disseminating a press release to your local media outlets.