- Cuts electricity cost 8% to 30%
- Reduce expensive charges for peak demand
- Extends life of compressor
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Payback is typically 6 months to 18 months
- Reduces carbon footprint of business
- 1 Year Money Back Guarantee from Manufacturer—also includes all expenses with the repair & replacement of damaged parts and/or equipment
This revolutionary, HVAC-R Catalyst, or “HRC”, will deliver efficiency gains of 8% to 35%. If the cooling unit already has sufficient cooling capacity, then HRC will deliver electricity savings.
If the cooling unit does not have sufficient cooling capacity, HRC will increase the cooling capacity of the system by 8% to 35%.
HRC is added in the refrigerant line of the existing cooling system or heat pump. You do not need to drain down the refrigerant in the system. This installation requires a certified HVAC technician, and takes several minutes.
If you have several cooling units, a technician can complete the installation of HRC in many units in a day.
The HRC liquids added to the refrigerant of an existing air-conditioner or refrigeration system. HRC is a synthetic engineered catalyst that achieves over 8% energy saving on air-cooled and water-cooled systems. HRC works on all common refrigerants including R-22, R-134a, R-407, and R-410A.
After you add HRC, you will immediately start to save energy, or for the same energy, you will have greater cooling. As a synthetic component, HRC causes no damage to the cooling system but on the contrary, it extends the life of the system and thereby reduces maintenance.
HRC is applicable for air cooled and chiller units in residential, commercial, industrial, automotive, and refrigerated transport applications.